Belt slippage is a common phenomenon in the use of belt conveyors. This failure occurs mainly because there is not enough friction between the belt conveyor and the drum. The reasons for the decrease in friction are as follows.
1. Fertilizer and other impurities remain between the belt and the drum, and the friction coefficient of the belt decreases.
2. The belt conveyor carries too much material and overloads during operation, so the resistance of the belt is too large, which causes the belt to slip.
3. The belt tension decreases, the belt tension can not be adjusted in time during the use of the belt, and the tension device does not have enough tension force, which leads to slippage.
Conveyor Belt deviation in organic fertilizer production line
In the transportation process of organic fertilizer production line, if the force is uneven, the belt will run away.
1. The quality of the conveyor itself. There are errors in the parameters of the drum after processing, inaccurate will make the tension on both sides of the belt different, unbalanced idler will also make the belt run away.
2. When the equipment of the organic fertilizer production line is installed, the belt conveyor is not installed in place. If the transverse center line of the idler does not coincide with the longitudinal center line, the tension force on both sides of the belt is not the same, and then the deviation fault occurs.
3. In the daily production of organic fertilizer production line, the maintenance is not in place, the belt conveyor can not be cleaned in time, and the fertilizer is bonded to the drum, resulting in uneven force on the belt.
In view of the frequent failures of belt conveyor in organic fertilizer production line, first of all, adjust the supporting roller group and adjust the tensioning device. Correct the belt deviation, and adjust again when loading material after correcting under idling. Then, do a good job in the maintenance and management of belt conveyor, avoid overload operation, and stop in time when skidding is found. Finally, the belt tightness is adjusted regularly, and the belt and drum are cleaned regularly to keep the belt conveyor clean.