The machine can be widely applied to the separation of high concentration organic waste such as chicken, cattle, horse, all kinds of intensive livestock and poultry manure, distiller's grains, starch residue, sauce residue and slaughterhouse. After solid-liquid separation and dehydration, the material has low moisture content, fluffy appearance, no viscosity, no odor reduction and no hand squeezing. The treated animal manure can be directly packed or sold. The water content of livestock manure after treatment is the best condition for organic manure fermentation, and can be fermented directly to produce organic fertilizer.
1. Practicality: The slag separation speed of the solid-liquid separator is fast, the water content of the dung residue after separation is 30-40%, the amount of slag and the water content can be adjusted. The dry material after separation is convenient for transportation and storage as the raw material for animal feed and organic fertilizer.
2. Advanced nature: Solid liquid separator, strong decontamination ability, no clogging, easy to clean. The removal rate of feces water content, chemical oxygen demand, total oxygen consumption, nitrogen and phosphorus can be between 70-95%.
3. Durability: The screen and stranding of the solid-liquid separator are made of nickel alloy steel and high strength stainless steel, with high corrosion resistance, high strength and operation life.
4. Economy: Solid-liquid separator has high automation, low power consumption and low price. It is easy to operate and only needs one single person control button to operate.
1. The raw material water content is between 80% and 90%, and the water content of the effluent is between 40% and 50%.
2. The production capacity changes according to the nature of raw materials: chicken manure is 6-8 cubic meters/ hour, pig manure is 8-10 cubic meters/ hour, cow dung is 10-12 cubic meters / hour, pig manure is 10-15 cubic meters / hour, cow dung is 15-20 cubic meters / hour.
3. The main components of the sifter are stainless steel and the rest are carbon steel.