The disc mixer is a kind of machinery mainly used for mixing raw materials in the NPK fertilizer production line
and organic fertilizer production line
. The disc mixer is a new type of equipment improved on the basis of the original mixer. Mainly used in organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer and other industries. The disc mixer uses a motor to drive the reducer, the reducer drives the main shaft, and the main shaft drives the stirring teeth to mix the materials for mixing. Application range of disc mixer: various wet and dry materials, organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer. Different models can be customized according to user needs.
What are the advantages of fertilizer disc mixer?
1. Fertilizer disc mixers have high mixing efficiency, and occupy a small area, and industries with tight site areas can also be used with confidence.
2. The spiral blades used for stirring are made of high-wear-resistant special alloy, which increases the service life.
3. The dual-shaft wet mixer is driven by a reducer, with smooth rotation and low noise.
4. The fertilizer disc mixer feeds from the top and discharges from the bottom. The structure is reasonable.
5. The tightly sealed surfaces of the fertilizer disc mixers will not leak, dust-free mixing and smooth operation.
How to regulate the use of disc fertilizer mixer?
In order to avoid accidents in the process of transportation, loading and unloading of the disc fertilizer mixer, it is necessary to check whether the bolts and nuts of each part are loose, flat teeth, round teeth, and the spindle nut are loose before use. Check the machine for collisions by turning the pulley by hand. Whether the disc fertilizer mixer rotates flexibly and there are debris in the machine, start the machine for 3 minutes without any abnormality before starting operation.