When applying the organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer, we often buyone thing we should pay more attention is the transport and storage.
What should you pay attention to when storing chemical fertilizer?
1. Anti-return moisture deterioration: such as ammonium hydrogencarbonate is easy to absorb moisture, causing loss of nitrogen volatilization; ammonium nitrate is highly hygroscopic, easy to agglomerate and deliquescent; lime nitrogen and superphosphate can easily agglomerate after moisture absorption, affecting the application effect. Therefore, these fertilizers should be stored in a dry, cool place, especially when storing ammonium bicarbonate; the package should be sealed firmly to avoid contact with air.
2. Fire prevention and sun exposure: Nitrogen fertilizers will accelerate the loss of nitrogen after exposure to sunlight or high temperature; ammonium nitrate will decompose and oxidize when exposed to high temperature, and will burn when exposed to fire. Do not use heavy hammer to hit the block in case of explosion. Nitrogen fertilizers should be stored in the sun, no fireworks, and not stacked with diesel, kerosene, firewood and other items.
3. Anti-volatile loss: ammonia water, ammonium bicarbonate is extremely volatile loss, and should be sealed when stored. Nitrogen fertilizers and superphosphates are strictly prohibited from being mixed with alkaline substances (lime, grass ash, etc.) to prevent the loss of nitrogen fertilizer and reduce the fertilizer efficiency.
4. Anti-corrosion and poisoning: Calcium superphosphate is corrosive and prevents contact with skin and metal utensils; ammonia water is highly corrosive to copper and iron and should be stored in ceramics, plastics and wooden containers. In addition, fertilizers should not be piled with seeds, and do not use fertilizer bags to seed, so as not to affect seed germination.
How to transport and store bio-organic fertilizer?
In order to avoid unnecessary losses in the process of transporting and storing bio-organic fertilizer, it must be done:
1. Confusion with alkaline fertilizers such as ammonium bicarbonate, calcium magnesium phosphate, etc. during transportation and storage;
2. Bio-organic fertilizers tend to cause nutrient loss when exposed to water. Rain should be avoided during transportation, and storage should be in a dry and ventilated place;
3. Bio-organic fertilizer contains beneficial microorganisms. The ultraviolet rays in the sunlight will affect the normal growth and reproduction of beneficial microorganisms, and pay attention to shading during transportation and storage.
The transport of the fertilizer can use the belt conveyor
in our factory,we also have other machines such as granulating machine
etc.if you want to build a fertilizer plant,we also can help to set the organic fertilizer production line
and NPK fertilizer production line