We know that there are many kinds of fertilizer according to different criteria for classification. If classified by chemical composition,there will be organic fertilizer and chemical fertilizer.they are widely used in the plant growing.now let’s learn the difference between them.
(1) Organic fertilizers contain a large amount of organic matter and have obvious effects of improving soil and fertilization; chemical fertilizers can only provide inorganic nutrients for crops, and long-term application will have adverse effects on the soil, making the soil “more and sturdier”.
(2) Organic fertilizers contain a variety of nutrients, and the nutrients contained in them are comprehensively balanced; while fertilizers contain a single nutrient type, long-term application is likely to cause nutrient imbalance in soil and food.
(3) Organic fertilizers have low nutrient content and require a large amount of application, while chemical fertilizers have high nutrient content and low application rate.
(4) The organic fertilizer has a long effect on fertilizer; the fertilizer has a short and fierce effect, which is easy to cause nutrient loss and pollute the environment.
(5) Organic fertilizers are derived from nature, and there is no chemical synthetic substance in the fertilizer. Long-term application can improve the quality of agricultural products; chemical fertilizers are pure synthetic materials, and improper application can reduce the quality of agricultural products.
(6) In the process of production and processing, organic fertilizer can improve the drought resistance, disease resistance and insect resistance of crops and reduce the use of pesticides after application, as long as it is fully decomposed. The long-term application of chemical fertilizers reduces plant immunity. Force often requires a large amount of chemical pesticides to maintain crop growth, which is likely to cause an increase in harmful substances in food.
(7) Organic fertilizers contain a large number of beneficial microorganisms, which can promote the biotransformation process in the soil, which is conducive to the continuous improvement of soil fertility; long-term application of chemical fertilizers can inhibit the activity of soil microbes, leading to a decline in the ability of soil self-regulation.
Our factory manufactures a series of fertilizer use equipment for organic fertilizer production
and NPK fertilizer production
,such as compost turning machine