Rotary drum fertilizer granulator is one of the key machines in the NPK fertilizer production line
. It is suitable for cold, hot granulation and mass production of high, medium and low concentration compound fertilizers. The granulation method is to make the fertilizer granules into a round shape in the wet granulation. After adding water or steam, the original fertilizer in the rotating drum is uniformly mixed and wetted. In the process, the fertilizer reacts through the liquid environment and the inside of the drum. Rotating, the fertilizer granules are squeezed against each other and rolled into the fertilizer granules to form 3-4 mm of fertilizer granules.
Advantages of a rotary drum granulator machine:
1. The rolling rate of high fertilizer granules is about 70%, and the recycled fertilizer is reduced, but it can be reshaped.
2. The addition of steam or water increases the temperature of the fertilizer in the granulator and produces high quality fertilizer granules.
3. Engineering plastics are used for lining, non-stick gaskets, anti-corrosion and heat insulation.
4. Large granulation capacity, low energy consumption and low maintenance cost.
5. Flexible fertilizer particle diameters according to different formulations, processing procedures and raw materials.
6. High quality steel, strict quality requirements and control.
7. Low noise and stable performance; the bucket board is clean and the structure is reasonable.
Working principle of drum fertilizer granulator machine
The belt and the pulley are driven by the main motor, and are driven to the drive shaft through the reducer, and the split gears mounted on the drive shaft are meshed with the large gear ring fixed on the body to work in opposite directions. The material is added from the feed end through the inside of the cylinder. Through the special structure inside the cylinder, it is made into granules and finally flows out through the discharge port. Due to the continuous entry of materials and the continuous rotation of the granulator, mass production can be achieved.