The organic fertilizer manufacturing process
is generally divided into two processes of fermentation and granulation. The granulator plays an important role in the whole organic fertilizer production process. The quality of granulation also affects the quality and shelf life of organic fertilizer granules, thus affecting the selling price.
In the NPK fertilizer production
, the granulator plays an equally important role, which is very important for the production quality of fertilizer granules. Therefore, we usually need to do maintenance work.
The fertilizer granulator machine is divided into a drum granulator, a tooth granulator, a flat die granulator, a disc granulator, etc. Although the working principle is different, the daily maintenance method is basically the same, as the equipment is really damaged, it is needed. Looking for professionals to come to repair, we do the purpose of daily maintenance of organic fertilizer granulator, which is to reduce and avoid equipment damage and affect the economic losses caused by organic fertilizer production operations. So how the organic fertilizer granulator should be maintained in daily use?
Fertilizer granulator machine
1. Keep the work site clean. Every time the organic fertilizer equipment is tested, the granulated leaves and the residual rubber sand inside and outside the granulating pot should be thoroughly removed, and the rubber sand and the fly-filled materials scattered and splashed on the organic fertilizer equipment should be cleaned. Wipe the machine surface exposed to the outside, apply anti-rust paint, and put on the corresponding cover to prevent secondary intrusion of dust.
2. The organic fertilizer equipment has no external oiling holes, and the gears and worm gears are lubricated with special butter for organic fertilizer equipment. The upper gear and the lower gear should be added with three times of butter per season. When refueling, the moving gear box cover and the transmission gear cover can be opened separately. Oil lubrication should always be dripped between the sliding gear box and the sliding surface of the bracket hinge. The worm gear box and bearing are shipped with the transmission butter, but the gearbox machine should be thoroughly cleaned once every one year of use, replacing all protective lubricants.
3. Always pay attention to the operation of the equipment, there should be no serious noise, and there should be no metal friction sound. If abnormality is found, stop using it immediately, check it, and use it after troubleshooting. If there is metal friction, check the gap between the organic fertilizer equipment.
4. Always check the standard gap between the devices.
5. When the equipment is overhauled, the working gap should be re-measured each time and adjusted several times to meet the standard before continuing to use.
6. If the device controller cannot be operated, check the power supply voltage, power socket, connection plug, etc., and check the internal fault of the controller.