Note on equipment selection of organic fertilizer production line
, divided into the following six points:
1. Determine the size of the organic fertilizer equipment, such as how many tons are produced annually, or how many tons are produced in one hour. The size is determined before the price can be determined.
2. Determine the shape of the granules, which is the type of fertilizer granulator machine
to choose. Is it powdery, columnar, oblate, or standard? The commonly used granulating organic fertilizer equipment includes: disc granulator, drum granulator, wet granulator, roll extrusion granulator, flat die granulator, ring membrane granulator. The selection of granulator should be determined according to the local fertilizer sales market. The shape of the particles is different, and the processes of the organic fertilizer equipment are also different.
3. Understand the configuration of organic fertilizer equipment, the configuration level is different, the price of organic fertilizer equipment is different, the amount of labor is different, the stable and high yield of organic fertilizer equipment is different: the general configuration is increased, automatic batching device, automatic Packaging device, automatic quantitative feeding device, cyclone dust removal and ink dust removal.
4. Choose the type of fertilizer produced, is it compound fertilizer or organic fertilizer? For the same output, the equipment for producing organic fertilizer generally takes into account the high water content, the strains are not resistant to high temperature, and the model is generally larger than the compound fertilizer model. Organic fertilizer types can be divided into four types, pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer, compound microbial fertilizer, different types of organic fertilizer equipment is also different.
5. Selection of compost turning machine
, the general fermentation forms are: stack fermentation, shallow fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation, rotary drum fermentation, different fermentation methods, and different organic fertilizer equipment . Generally, shallow tank stacker is suitable for the principle of aerobic fermentation.
6. the level of environmental protection requirements, low environmental protection requirements generally choose heavy dust reduction, organic fertilizer equipment investment is low; places with high environmental protection requirements generally choose heavy dust reduction plus ink and dust, which can meet the national air emission quality standards.