Industry Info

Features of biological organic fertilizer production line

 The products produced by the organic fertilizer production line are based on fresh chicken, pig dung, mushroom dregs, and other organic-containing waste materials. They do not contain any chemical ingredients. They are rich in the Vatican, and chickens and pigs have poor digestion ability, which can only consume 25% of the Nutritional ingredients, and the other 75% of the nutritional ingredients in the feed are excreted with the feces, so that the dried product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins and other ingredients. Chicken manure fermented chicken manure not only created economic benefits for the company, but also made a huge contribution to human environmental protection projects.

The company provides large, medium and small biofertilizer project, which have the following characteristics:
1. Simple structure and easy operation. The use of some beneficial microorganisms can promote the rapid decay of organic waste such as animal manure, and adopts a unique trough continuous aerobic fermentation technology to make organic waste quickly deodorize, sterilize, and mature in a short period of time. The purpose of recycling and reducing the amount of processing and saving the fermentation site, the fermentation cycle is 8-10 days, reducing the energy consumption in the fermentation process, and making the quality of the fermented materials and products more stable.

2. During the fermentation process, automatic control of the number of times the fermented material is turned over. Under the action of forward and horizontal walking power, the stacker auger continuously throws, breaks, drops the ground and produces the fermented material to the rear of the fermentation tank. A certain displacement causes the material to move back regularly and equidistantly in the tank, thereby forming a continuous aerobic fermentation process.

3. The design of multiple tanks under the function of the lift truck reduces equipment and facilities investment and realizes innovation in large-scale production.