The entire production process of biofertilizer project
is divided into ten steps, each of which will directly affect the quality of bio-organic fertilizer production, which cannot be reduced in production.
The following is the process of producing biological organic fertilizer:
1. The raw materials such as animal manure must be fermented and rotted. During the entire fermentation process, harmful bacteria inside can be killed, which is also the most important in the entire organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
2. Secondly, the semi-wet material crusher of organic fertilizer crushing equipment is used to preliminarily decompose the raw materials.
3. Ingredients are a key step in fertilizer production. Its main function is to add appropriate ingredients in proportion to make the organic fertilizer rich in organic matter and improve its quality.
4. Granulation is required after the materials are evenly mixed, which is also the most important part of the whole process.
5. The material gets high temperature during the drying process, and then it needs to be cooled. Because water cannot be used for cooling, a cooling device is needed here.
6. Screening is the need to screen out the unqualified fertilizer, and the unqualified materials will return to the production line for qualified processing and processing again. The screening equipment here has the advantage of being efficient and easy to operate.
7. the stirred material into the required particles, especially suitable for high viscosity materials.
8. The material of the stirring container must meet the requirements of the production process, such as pressure resistance, temperature resistance, medium corrosion resistance, and product cleanness. Due to different materials, the manufacturing process and structure of the stirring container are also different.
9. Conveying is to transport the finished fertilizer to a higher place, and it is prepared for convenient storage.
10. Packaging is the last link in fertilizer equipment. In order to protect the product during circulation, facilitate storage and transportation, and promote sales, the overall name of the container, material, and auxiliary materials used in accordance with certain technical methods; also refers to the above to achieve the above. Objective To apply certain technical methods and other operating activities in the process of using containers, materials and auxiliary materials.
The equipment required for the production of bio-organic fertilizers are fermentation stackers, shredders, mixers, fertilizer granulator machine
, dryers, sieving machines, and packaging machines.