mainly includes two kinds of drum granulation process and urea melt spray granulation process. What is the difference between the granulators used in these two processes? Let me give you a brief explanation.
The urea melt spray granulation process rapidly melts the urea, pressurizes it by the submerged pump, and then sprays it onto the powdery material of phosphorus and potassium in the fertilizer granulator machine
. The effluent urine solidifies into a semi-liquid and half. A solid, viscous ball source that quickly pellets as the pelletizer continues to roll and the nozzle is continuously sprayed.
(1) The ball formation speed is fast, the particles are uniform, the yield rate is generally over 80%, the particles are round and the surface is smooth.
(2) High concentration, high nitrogen, single nitrogen can be allocated to more than 28%.
(3) The particle strength is high, generally reaching 16 Newtons or more, and it is not easy to be pulverized.
(4) The drying temperature is low, saving 1/3 of the coal mine, and the water content of the product is low.
The main working mode of the rotary drum granulator
is wet granulation of pellets. After a certain amount of water or steam, the basic fertilizer is fully chemically reacted in the cylinder, and under certain liquid conditions, the rotary motion of the cylinder is used. , the squeezing force between the material particles is agglomerated into balls. The granulator inside the granulator is steamed; gas ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, phosphorus ammonia slurry, heavy calcium slurry, chemical compounding and heating compound fertilizer granulation process in the cylinder; or a small amount of supplement compounding process of moisture compounding and cold granulation. The material to be granulated is passed through the rotating motion of the cylinder, and the rolling body rotates in the cylinder body, and is condensed into a ball under a certain humidity and temperature to complete the ball making process.
Rotary drum granulator features:
1. The ball formation rate is up to 90%, there is a small amount of return material, the return material size is small, and it can be regranulated;
2. Passing steam heating to increase the temperature of the material, so that the material has low moisture after being formed into a ball and the drying efficiency is improved;
3, with rubber engineering plastics as the inner lining, the raw materials are not easy to stick to the cylinder, and play a role in anti-corrosion and heat preservation;
4. Large output, low power consumption, low maintenance rate and convenience.