In recent years, with the improvement of living standards, the environmental pollution we live in today is very serious. Some big cities have become foggy. In this smoggy environment, not only affects people's mood, but also causes certain damage to their health. Like a human being, if the environment is bad during use, it will be affected to some extent. What is the use of the organic fertilizer granulator in harsh environments? This is a problem that everyone is very concerned about. In fact, the adaptability of the organic
is still very strong. Let's take a look together.
1. The damage rate of components is relatively small, saving the cost of maintenance and bringing us huge benefits.
2. can solve the problem of high urea content, is conducive to environmental protection.
3. can be applied to the organic fertilizer production line, NPK fertilizer production line
, compound fertilizer, compound fertilizer and other content of production.
4. the ball formation rate is relatively high, with superior particle production function, the production cost is relatively low, can meet the needs of different customers.
5. the requirements for raw material moisture are relatively low, saving the cost of drying, suitable for small investments, returning to the fast.
The new organic fertilizer granulator is important granulation equipment in the organic fertilizer production line
, and its characteristics are as follows:
1. The pellets produced by the new organic fertilizer granulator are spherical.
2. The new organic fertilizer special granulator can have an organic content of up to 100% to achieve pure organic granulation.
3. The new organic fertilizer special granulator uses the characteristics of organic particles under the force of each other, and it does not need to add binder when granulating.
4. The new organic fertilizer special granulator has solid particles, which can be sieved after granulation to reduce the drying energy consumption.
5. The organic matter after fermentation of the new organic fertilizer granulator does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of the raw material can be 20-40%.