Bio-organic fertilizer refers to a kind of fertilizer with microbial fertilizer and organic fertilizer effect, which is composited from plant and animal residues (such as livestock manure, crop straw, etc.) through harmless treatment and decomposed organic materials. Bio-organic fertilizers have been widely used in some ecological demonstration areas, bases of green and organic agricultural products.
As people's living standards continue to improve, higher requirements have been put forward for the quantity and quality of agricultural products. The continuous decrease of farmland, the increase of fertilizer application, the soaring production cost and the continuous deterioration of environment provide a good development opportunity for biological fertilizer.
1. Effect of biological organic fertilizer
(1) Improve crop yield and crop quality;
(2) Improve soil fertility, physical and chemical properties.
(3) Regulate microbial flora and improve soil micro-ecosystem.
(4) Activate insoluble compounds to improve soil fertility.
(5) Improve soil ecology and reduce the occurrence of plant diseases.
1. Agricultural waste: straw, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, rice bran, etc.
2. Animal manure: mixture of poultry litter and animal waste, such as the wastes of slaughterhouse, fish market, urine and dung of cattle, pigs, sheep, chicken, ducks, geese, goat, etc.
3. Industrial waste: wine lees, vinegar residue, manioc waste, sugar scum, furfural residue, etc.
4. Home scrap: food waste, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5. Sludge: the sludge of the river, sewer, etc.
1. Fermentation process :
Because the technical content of the production of biological organic fertilizer is relatively high. In addition to adding biological bacteria agent that promotes decomposition of organic materials in the process of fermentation, the fermentation material, water, carbon and nitrogen ratio, the adjustment of the temperature and the use of rotten agent is the key to the production process, especially the application of bacteria agent directly affects the fermentation and the degree of rotten of materials. The general dosage of strain is 0.2-0.5%. Raw and auxiliary material ratio: main material: auxiliary material =5:1-3:1.The water content is 60-65%, environment temperature 15 ℃ or above, the compost pile not less than 4 square, heaped up 1.5 ~ 2 meters wide, 0.6 meters high, use a stick to open the air hole in the pile. when the temperature rise to 50 ℃, begin to turn the compost once a day, two main types of compost turner are widely used to turn and mix the compost and accelerate the fermentation speed: simple groove turning machine and hydraulic compost turner
, when the temperature rise over 65 ℃, need to turn the compost 2 times one day, and temperature should be controlled under 70 ℃, the high temperature is not good for nutrients. Decomposed mark: low compost temperature, loose materials, no original stink of materials, slight ammonia smell, white mycelia produced in the heap. The decomposed material basically realizes the harmlessness of the product.