2. Crushing Process: The compost lump materials should be crushed before the granulating process. But we can leave out crushing process when the compost material is fine enough. Vertical chain crusher
and double-shaft horizontal crusher, two types of crushing machine can be used to crush lump compost fertilizer raw materials.
3. In the Mixing Process, two types of mixing machine are applied to mix raw materials in the fertilizer production line: horizontal mixer and vertical mixer.
4. Drying process. When granulating, the moisture of fertilizer raw materials should be less than 25%, so we should dry the raw materials if the moisture is more than 25%. Rotary drum drying machine is mainly used for drying the fertilizer with a certain degree of humidity and particle size.
5. Then is the Granulator Process. Granulating process is the core part in this production line, so we choose the suitable model of fertilizer granulator according to customers’ detailed requirements. Disc granulator machine
can be chosen to granulate the materials evenly.
6. Rotary Drum Cooling Machine is used for cooling fertilizer to make fertilizer particles stronger.
7. Rotary drum screening machine is used to separate the granules from the large particles which need to be returned for the second crushing and granulating. Rotary drum coating machine is used to coat the fertilizer and prevent the fertilizer from sticking together.
8. The last process is packaging process. Fertilizer packaging machine
can package bags quantitatively and automatically. We also need some auxiliary equipment for connection such as belt conveyor, bucket elevator, etc.
With low production cost, good application effect and no pollution to the environment, bio-fertilizers can not only increase production, but also improve the quality of agricultural products and reduce the amount of chemical fertilizer, which plays an important role in sustainable development of agriculture.