Organic fertilizer screening machine
can quickly and massively process composted fermented organic fertilizers such as livestock manure, ash, humus, reduce environmental pollution, recycle animal waste, and reduce labor intensity, in line with social efficiency. Environmental development needs.
The drum sieving machine
performs reasonable rotation on the center separation cylinder of the equipment through the gearbox type deceleration system. The center separation cylinder is a screen composed of a plurality of annular flat steel rims. The center separation cylinder is installed in a tilted state with the ground plane. The middle material enters the cylinder net from the upper end of the central separation cylinder. During the rotation of the separation cylinder, the fine material is separated from the top to the bottom through the screen interval formed by the annular flat steel, and the coarse material is discharged from the lower end of the separation cylinder into the pulverizer.
Analysis of main features of the drum screening machine:
1. The sieve hole is not easy to block.
2. Rolling cage screen runs smoothly and the noise is low.
3. Rolling cage screen structure is simple, easy to maintain.
4. The screening cylinder can be closed, easy to close the dust collection
5. Rolling cage screening machine has high reliability and less one-time investment.
6. The special screen is used. The screen is composed of several annular flat steels with high screening efficiency and long service life.
7.convenient maintenance, equipment sealing, equipment observation window on both sides of the dust cover, the staff can observe the operation of the equipment at any time during work, and provide quick access to the door at the end of the sealing cover and the side of the cleaning machine, and the equipment is regularly overhauled. It is very convenient and does not affect the normal operation of the equipment.
8. The basic structure of the drum screening machine is more conducive to product grading. The drum screening machine is composed of a motor, a reducer, a roller device, a frame, a sealing cover, an inlet and outlet, and the like. The roller unit is mounted obliquely on the frame. The motor is coupled to the drum unit via a coupling through a reducer to drive the drum unit to rotate about its axis.