Fermentation and composting is a crucial step in the process that the organic fertilizer production line needs to go through in the production of high-quality organic fertilizer. In the composting process, the death, replacement and material form transformation of various organisms and microorganisms are all carried out at the same time. In the process of fermenting organic fertilizer, it is necessary to use a compost turning machine to turn the materials.
The turner machine is used for strip pile composting. The stacker dumper adopts four-wheel walking design, which can move forward, backward and turn. It is controlled and driven by one person. During driving, the whole vehicle straddles the long strip fertilizer base which is piled in advance. The rotating cutter shaft mounted under the frame is used to stir, fluffy and move the fertilizer based raw materials. After passing, the new strip pile is formed. The operation can be carried out in an open field or in a workshop shed.
1. Ensure that the bottom of the fermentation platform is ventilated and supplied with oxygen;
2. The height of compost is 0.8-1.5m, the width of compost is 1.5-2.0m, and the length of compost depends on the amount of manure. Too small volume of compost is unfavorable for temperature rise fermentation and complete maturity.
3. If the composting time is too long or the straw is too much, fresh manure should be added to adjust the fermentation.
4. Cover the piled manure pile to prevent the farmyard manure on the air-dried surface from being completely fermented.
5. Naturally fermented farmyard manure needs to be adjusted accordingly before it can undergo secondary fermentation.