is an important machine for producing granular fertilizer. It can be used to make granules for granulating various organic substances after fermentation. It breaks through the conventional organic granulation process, and does not need to dry and pulverize the raw materials before granulation. Direct dosing can process spherical particles and save a lot of energy.
The working principle of organic fertilizer granulator machine:
The organic fertilizer granulator uses the mechanical agitation force of high-speed rotation and the aerodynamic force generated thereby to continuously mix, granulate, spheroidize and compact the fine powder material in the machine, thereby achieving the purpose of granulation. The shape of the particles is spherical, the sphericity is ≥0.7, the particle size is generally between 0.3-3 mm, and the granulation rate is ≥90%. The particle diameter can be appropriately adjusted by the material mixing amount and the spindle rotation speed. Generally, the lower the mixing amount, the higher the rotation speed, the smaller the particle size, and vice versa.
The organic fertilizer granulator has six major precautions in the organic fertilizer production line
and biofertilizer project. The following is a brief introduction for everyone:
1. Before starting the power supply of the organic fertilizer granulator, first check the specified voltage and current matching on the motor, and confirm whether to input the correct voltage and configure the overloaded battery.
2. the raw materials are not completely invaded into the granulator. It is strictly forbidden to operate empty vehicles to avoid damage to the equipment.
3. the foundation of the organic fertilizer granulator must be strong, it is best to let it work in a working environment without vibration.
4. Confirm that the base bolts of the organic fertilizer granulator and the screws of each part are firmly installed.
5. After the equipment is started, if abnormal noise, temperature rise and sloshing occur, it is necessary to immediately stop the inspection.
6. Check if the motor temperature is normal. When the load increases to normal load, check whether the current exceeds the rated current. If there is an overload phenomenon, it is more appropriate to use high horsepower.