In the aspect of livestock breeding, many farmers have built facilities for harmless treatment and resource utilization of livestock and poultry manure, taking the methods of returning manure to the field, producing biogas and producing organic fertilizer for resource utilization.
Livestock manure treatment technology can be divided into five categories. After being treated by fertilizer production line and then returned to agriculture, the safety and quality are guaranteed
1. Natural composting fermentation method: the livestock manure is stacked in the fermentation tank, covered with straw, after a long time of natural fermentation, and directly applied to the field in the fertilization season.
2. Air drying method: evenly spread livestock manure on the site, and use solar energy for natural drying. This method is suitable for the treatment of a small amount of livestock manure by livestock and poultry farmers, but not suitable for intensive livestock and poultry farms to deal with large and concentrated livestock and poultry manure.
3. Direct and rapid drying method: the high-temperature hot flue gas is used to directly dry and sterilize the livestock manure, and the moisture content of the product is controlled below the safe storage moisture.
4. Aerobic fermentation method: first transfer the fresh livestock and poultry manure which has been adjusted well to the fermentation tank and place them evenly. The tipper turns over once a day to turn over the livestock manure from the lower layer to the upper layer, and remove the decomposed materials to add new materials. In this way, the decomposition of animal manure can be realized. After 15 days of fermentation, the moisture content can be reduced to about 40%. After fermentation, it is processed by rotary drum granulator.
5. Biogas anaerobic fermentation method: in the biogas fermentation device, under the condition of isolating oxygen, the carbon element in the biogas fermentation device is decomposed into combustible gas (biogas) through the action of microorganisms.
The feces treated by technology will not harm the soil, nor will they enter the human body through the food chain, threatening human health. Therefore, the feces produced by breeding livestock need to be treated. We suggest that the manure should be made into granular organic fertilizer, and the fertilizer granulator machine price is low, the economic benefit is high and the product benefit is improved significantly.