First, the description of double shafts mixer
The double shafts mixer (dust humidifier) is high-efficiency blending equipment
for spraying and mixing powdery materials. It is equipped with a humidification water spray system to ensure uniform water spray and adjust the water supply to meet the needs. The double shafts mixer uses a hand pressure oil pump to centrally supply four transmission bearing greases. The dust humidification mixer facilitates the use and maintenance of the equipment, and has the advantages of high efficiency and time saving.
Second, the characteristics of the double shafts mixer:
1. Hardened gear reducer and torque limiter ensure the safety of equipment operation.
2, A reasonable spray device, so that the gray water mixing to achieve good results.
3. The mixer blade made of high wear-resistant material is a reliable guarantee for the long service life and normal operation of the mixer.
4. The well-designed shaft seat and sealing device structure not only facilitates inspection, but also completely eliminates water leakage and water leakage.
5. Increase the pre-watering section to make the mixing effect better.
6, Spacious flip access door makes the maintenance work comfortable and easy.
7. Flexible and reliable electrical control system makes operation safe and simple.
Third, the structure of the double shafts mixer:
1. The shell is mainly composed of sheet metal and section steel. It is welded and formed in the factory and assembled with other components. It is the support of the twin-shafts mixer. The shell is tightly sealed and there will be no fly ash and ash leakage.
2. The screw shaft assembly is the main component of the twin-shaft mixer. Its components mainly include left and right spiral shafts, bearing seats, bearing sleeves, bearing covers, gears, sprockets, oil cups, blades and other components.
3. Water conditioning and humidity control piping is mainly composed of nozzles, joints and nozzles. The nozzle adopts a stainless steel atomizing cone nozzle, which is arranged above the inside of the mixer casing and arranged axially along the direction of the screw axis to form a water curtain to facilitate humidification and agitation of the material. The nozzle structure is simple, easy to replace, stainless steel material, anti-corrosion and durable. The moisture content of the wet ash can be adjusted by operating a manual regulating valve on the water supply line.
4. The cover plate mainly includes a left cover, a middle cover, a right cover, a hole cover and a manhole cover. There are six manholes on both sides of the twin-shaft mixer to facilitate the operator's usual inspection and maintenance.