is a kind of granulation equipment commonly used in the production of compound fertilizer
, organic fertilizer
, biological fertilizer
, controlled release fertilizer and other fertilizers. It is suitable for large-scale cold and hot granulation and high, medium and low concentration compound fertilizer producing. The main working mode is granulation wet granulation. After a certain amount of water or steam, the pulverized material is fully chemically reacted in the cylinder, and under certain liquid phase conditions, the material is rotated by the rotation of the cylinder. A squeezing force is generated between the particles to agglomerate into a ball.
1. Bracket part: The rotating part of the whole body is supported by the bracket and the force is large. Therefore, the parts of the machine carrier are welded by medium carbon steel plate and channel steel.
2. Transmission part: The transmission part of the whole granulator is especially important, and the whole body works accordingly. The motor drives the pulley, the V-belt and the reducer to drive the main shaft to make the body work. The transmission reducer and the working part of the main shaft are driven by the nylon pin coupling.
3. Large gear: set on the machine body, mesh with the transmission pinion, and work with the moving body.
4. Rolling belt: set on both sides of the body to support the entire body.
5. Body part: welded with high-quality medium carbon steel plate, built-in special rubber lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining.
The material enters the front end of the rotating cylinder from the feeding pipe (the inclination of the feeding pipe is greater than the natural inclination of the material). The steam inlet pipe provided at the front end of the cylinder sprays a certain pressure of water vapor. Since the inlet nozzle is located at the bottom of the material. And the steam has a certain pressure. Therefore, the material is more uniformly obtained to obtain some moisture and form smaller particles. Because the cylinder has a certain slope. These small particles continuously move in the circumferential and axial directions of the cylinder under the action of gravity and the friction of the lining. During the movement, the smaller particles gradually form a certain size of particles.
The barrel is made of special rubber lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining. The machine has the characteristics of high ball strength, good appearance quality, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, low energy consumption, long service life and convenient operation and maintenance. The drum granulator is filled with steam, gaseous ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, phosphorus ammonia slurry, heavy calcium slurry, and chemical compounding and heating compound fertilizer granulation process in the cylinder; or a small amount of supplement compounding process of moisture compounding and cold granulation. The material to be granulated is passed through the rotating motion of the cylinder, and the rolling body rotates in the cylinder body, and is condensed into a ball under a certain humidity and temperature to complete the ball making process.
1. The ball formation rate is up to 70%, the ball strength is high, there is a small amount of return material, the return material size is small, and the pellet can be re-granulated;
2. It is heated by steam to increase the temperature of the material, so that the water is low after the material is formed into a ball, and the drying efficiency is improved;
3. The barrel of the machine is made of special rubber sheet lining or acid-resistant stainless steel lining, which is corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant. At the same time, it automatically removes residual substances and eliminates the traditional scraper device.