When the fertilizer manufacturing equipment produces and processes organic fertilizer, it will also be corroded and worn. Therefore, after the organic fertilizer equipment has been used for a period of time, it must be overhauled to avoid potential problems as soon as possible, and do not wait until it is completely unusable to check and repair, which will delay the production. The following describes the maintenance methods of various parts of some fertilizer equipment:
1. Bearings. The shaft of the organic fertilizer crusher bears the full load of the machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the life of the bearing. It directly affects the life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricating oil must be clean and the seal must be good. The main oil injection points of the machine are: a. Rotating bearings; b. Roll bearings; c. All gears; d. Active bearings and sliding planes.
3. The newly installed wheel tyres are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
4. Check whether the screw caps on the fertilizer equipment are loose.
5. If the bearing oil temperature of fertilizer equipment rises, stop immediately to check the cause and eliminate it.
6. The bottom frame plane of the movable device of the fertilizer manufacturing equipment should be removed from dust and other materials to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the bottom frame when the machine encounters unbreakable materials, which may cause serious accidents.
7. Pay attention to whether all parts of the machine work normally.