The process of producing compound fertilizer by the method of spray coating by lysine method mainly refers to the neutralization of acidic medium such as sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid and liquid ammonia or gas ammonia, and the formation of intermediate products and returning materials or other basic raw materials such as urea, ammonium phosphate and chlorine. The potassium, potassium sulfate and the like are mixed and agglomerated into granules. In principle, it is between the pellet method and the slurry method, which has the advantages of both, and is mature and safe from the situation of domestic and foreign manufacturers running all the year round. It can significantly increase the production yield, and the product particles are round and smooth, high strength and not easy to agglomerate. In the
, the adaptability to raw materials and formulas is strong, the products produced are widely adaptable, and the side effects on the soil are small.
Compound fertilizer methionine granulation process:
1. The return of each solid feedstock and system from the batching system is fed to a drum granulator.
2. The washing liquid of concentrated sulfuric acid, dilute phosphoric acid and tail gas washing system from each storage tank is metered and added to the mixing section of the tubular reactor for mixing and dilution.
3. The ammonia from the ammonia station is metered and then reacted rapidly with the mixed acid through the distributor to produce high-temperature ammonium sulfate and monoammonium phosphate solution evenly sprayed onto the granulator bed through the atomizing nozzle.
4. In addition, after the gas ammonia and steam are mixed and vaporized, the mixed distributor enters the material layer, and the monoammonium phosphate and the superphosphate in the material layer continue to react in the granulator, and the reaction heat is released, and the wet and dry materials are released and agglomerated into granules under the action of the rotation of the fertilizer granulator machine
5. Transfer to the rotary dryer for heat exchange with heat from the hot blast stove.
6. Transfer the particles to the hot sieving. The fine particles are directly returned to the drum granulator. As the core, the particles will continue to participate in the cohesion of the particles into balls. The large particles will be crushed by the pulverizer and returned to the drum granulator to continue to participate into the ball.
7. The screened semi-finished granules are transported to a rotary chiller to cool the fertilizer by natural cold air or strong cooling air.
8. The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating.
9. Transfer to the fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
10. Drying, cooling and vacuuming exhaust gas is treated by cyclone dust collector, gravity sedimentation chamber and water bath method respectively.