Pig manure organic fertilizer equipment uses chicken and pig manure as the main raw material, adds a certain amount of nitrogen, phosphate, potassium, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, and uses rice bran, yeast, soybean meal and sugar to ferment for a certain period of time as biological bacteria. Under the action of sulfuric acid, it is prepared by mixed fermentation. The organic fertilizer can eliminate soil compaction, increase the yield of crops, and has the function of ripening. It can be widely used in agricultural production with low application cost and no environmental pollution.
So how should pig farms choose suitable organic fertilizer equipment when purchasing small organic fertilizer production line
It depends on how much pig manure can be produced by your own farm in a year, so you can choose a production line that is suitable for you based on the output of your own pig farm. Production process of pig manure organic fertilizer.
1. Proportion of raw materials per ton. 500 kg of pig manure + 300 kg of auxiliary materials + 200 kg of bacterial residue + 100 g of bacterial agent. (The above pig manure can be replaced by other livestock and poultry manure)
2. Bar pile. According to the above raw material ratio, carry out bar pile as required. The length of the bar pile is unlimited, with a width of 4 meters and a height of 2 meters. During stacking, materials need to be stacked evenly layer by layer.
3. Add bactericide. Expand the volume of bacterial dregs for bactericide at a ratio of 1: 5. After mixing, spread the scum on the surface of the pile according to the quantity of the pile.
4. Stir fermentation. Stir the pile evenly with a blender. After the temperature rises above 60 degrees, turn the pile every 4-5 days by compost turning machine
. After 15 days of fermentation above 60 degrees, just stack the pile.
5. Sieve processing. After fermentation according to the above steps, it will become pure organic fertilizer after sieving and deep processing.
6. Granulation. Granulate the fermented pure organic fertilizer by fertilizer granulator machine
Secondly, we must understand what configuration is available on an organic fertilizer production line. Generally, an organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 100,000 to 100,000 tons is mainly composed of fermentation equipment, crushing equipment, drying, cooling, and automatic coating machines. What equipment is more suitable for a production line, we must comprehensively consider our own annual output and the comprehensive strength of the manufacturer.