The biofertilizer project
has a short construction period, high investment return, low risk, and short payback period. Generally, the investment is recovered within one year and a profit is generated in the same year.
The general production process design includes:
1. High-efficiency composite bacteria and its propagation technology;
2. Advanced raw material allocation technology and biological fermentation system;
3. Best special fertilizer formula technology (which can be flexibly according to local soil and crop characteristics, Design the best combination of product formulas);
4. Reasonable secondary pollution (exhaust gas and odor) control technology;
5. Design and manufacturing technology of fertilizer manufacturing process equipment.
Process flow: raw material selection (animal manure, etc.), drying and sterilization, mixing of ingredients, granulation by fertilizer granulator machine
, cooling screening, metering sealing, finished product storage.
The complete set of equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system of fertilizer granulator machine and finished product packaging system. The fermentation system includes: feed conveyor, biological deodorizer, mixer, proprietary flip thrower, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
The construction scale is generally 30,000 to 250,000 tons per year. We must comprehensively consider local resources, market capacity, and market coverage radius. Generally, it is advisable for small-scale new factories to produce 10,000 tons (1.5 tons / hour), 20,000 tons (3 tons / hour), and 30,000 tons (4.5 tons / hour). The annual output of large factories is 100,000-300,000 tons. The investment scale and product scheme design need to be formulated according to the following conditions: characteristics of raw material resources, local soil conditions, local planting structures and main crop varieties, factory site conditions, and the degree of automation of production.