Common organic fertilizer granulators include: roller extrusion granulator, drum granulator, disc granulator machine, new organic fertilizer granulator, new two-in-one organic fertilizer granulator, flat die granulator machine, ring die granulator, each granulator has its own production characteristics, and the fertilizer granulator machine price varies. What precautions should be taken when using and operating the organic fertilizer granulator? Our company is a professional fertilizer machine manufacturers. The editor of Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry will share with you the industry knowledge:
1. After the machine is installed according to the requirements, before using the machine, you must refer to the instruction manual in detail to be familiar with the structure of the machine and the functions of the switches and buttons of each electric box. It should be operated by someone who is familiar with the process, so that measures can be taken in time to prevent accidents when accidents occur during the test machine.
2. Before starting the machine, check whether the lines are connected correctly, and check whether the water and electricity supply are normal.
3. Gear lubricating oil must be added to the reduction box (generally, it has been added when the company produces it). The amount of oil added is based on the oil that can be seen on the liquid level gauge, not too little or too much; check whether the oil pump is working normally.
4. When using a new machine, first heat the machine to the required temperature.
5. When the organic fertilizer granulator machine is out of use, first open the waste valve and drain the material in the box. After the pressure of the box drops, turn off the scraper switch and the waste discharge switch, then turn off the motor of the hydraulic station, and turn off the heating. Zone switch, then turn off the main power switch.
6. When the machine is turned on again, heat it up to the required temperature (to melt all the plastic in the cavity), turn on the waste discharge, and after the plastic flows out, start the scraper again, close the waste valve, and start production.
7. The output volume decreases during production. It may be that the holes of the stencil are blocked. You should stop the extruder first, open the waste valve, and replace the stencil after the pressure of the box drops.
8. When replacing the stencil or scraper, the waste valve must be opened first. After the pressure of the box drops, then remove the screws of the cover plate, and finally replace the stencil or scraper.