Organic fertilizer equipment
will inevitably be subject to wear and tear during operation. These controllable damages and wear have little effect on the equipment during the normal service life of the equipment, so don't worry too much. However, severe wear and tear is different. Some of them only affect the normal operation of the equipment, and serious problems can also cause hidden dangers. Therefore, manufacturers should check and manage the wear and tear of organic fertilizer equipment.
Wear of organic fertilizer equipment:
1. Wear-in wear: This is the common wear and tear of organic fertilizer equipment
. When the friction is started between the new friction surfaces, the wear speed is faster. After reaching a certain degree, the actual contact area between the friction surfaces increases, the unit pressure decreases correspondingly, and the wear speed decreases.
2. Grinding wear: wear on the worn surface damaged by hard grain cutting.
3. Welding wear: When the friction surface is too light, the contact pressure is too large, the lubrication condition is too bad or the temperature is too high.
4. Fatigue wear: This occurs in the friction surface with rolling friction, which is caused by the crack surface on the friction surface of the part, which causes the metal surface to fall off. The main reason is that the surface material exceeds its ultimate strength due to the compression and thermal expansion.
5. Corrosion wear: the friction surface between the water vapor, chemical gas or oxide and other media continue to penetrate, so that the friction surface oxidative deterioration. Generally oxidized and chemically corroded.
6. One of the factors that is relatively easy to cause wear and tear on organic fertilizer equipment is dust. In the operation and discharge of organic fertilizer equipment, in fact, certain dust will be generated. If it is not cleaned up and maintained in time, the dust will enter the joints in the equipment, and it will become more and more, the friction at the joint of the equipment will be larger, which will cause certain corrosion to the equipment and affect the performance of the equipment.
Therefore, we must properly carry out daily maintenance of the organic fertilizer granulator
, and today we will introduce the six key elements of the daily maintenance of the organic fertilizer granulator for our customers.
1. Keep the work site clean. Every time the organic fertilizer equipment is tested, the granulated leaves and the residual rubber sand inside and outside the granulating pot should be thoroughly removed, and the rubber sand and the fly-filled materials scattered and splashed on the organic fertilizer equipment should be cleaned. Wipe the exposed surface of the machine clean, apply rust-proof lacquer, and put on the corresponding shield to prevent secondary intrusion of dust.
2. The organic fertilizer equipment has no external oiling holes, and the gears and worm gears are lubricated with special butter for organic fertilizer equipment. The upper gear and the lower gear should be added with three times of butter per season. When refueling, the moving gear box cover and the transmission gear cover can be opened separately. Oil lubrication should always be dripped between the sliding gear box and the sliding surface of the bracket hinge. The worm gear box and bearing are shipped with the transmission butter, but the gearbox machine should be thoroughly cleaned once every one year of use, replacing all protective lubricants.
3, Always pay attention to the operation of organic fertilizer equipment, there should be no serious noise, and there should be no metal friction sound. If abnormalities are found, stop using it immediately, check it, use it after troubleshooting, and check it. The reason is that the machine cannot be started. If there is metal friction, check the gap between the organic fertilizer equipment.
4. Always check the standard gap between organic fertilizer equipment.
5. When the organic fertilizer equipment is overhauled, the working gap should be re-measured each time and adjusted several times to meet the standard before continuing to use.
6. If the organic fertilizer equipment of the program controller cannot be operated, check the power supply voltage, whether the power supply connector and the connection plug are normal, and check the internal fault of the controller.