Bio-organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer that combines the effects of biological fungus and organic fertilizer by adding microbial strains with special functions, safety, effectiveness, clear source and species name on the basis of organic fertilizer. So today we will talk about the production process and process of biological bacterial fertilizer.
The production process of biofertilizer project and organic fertilizer production line
are almost the same. The main difference in the production process of organic fertilizer is the accession of bacteria. Depending on the formula of the raw materials, the type of effective bacteria to be inserted, and the granulation process, the procedures for introducing bacteria are different.
There are mainly three links of biological organic fertilizer strains. One is access during fermentation; the other is access during ingredients; the third is access during encapsulation. Let's talk about why these differences occur?
1. We all know that many bacteria will inactivate or even die under high temperature. Due to the problem of the formulation, a wet granulation process is required. After the wet granulation, high-temperature drying is required. The temperature during drying is generally 80-200 ° C. At such a high temperature, most bacteria will be inactivated or die. It will not make any sense to insert the bacteria before drying, so it is necessary to choose the time of coating.
2. If a pair of roller press fertilizer granulator machine
, flat die extrusion granulation process or powdery production line is used, since a dryer is not required, you can choose to connect bacteria during fermentation or batching. If during the fermentation, if during the high-temperature composting stage (which will produce a high temperature of 70 ° C) during fermentation or other conditions that will adversely affect the activity or survival of the bacteria, the bacteria need to be introduced during the batching process. If the fermentation process does not adversely affect the growth of the bacteria, the bacteria and the raw materials can be mixed before fermentation.
fermentation process and process
1. Pretreatment of raw materials: including sorting, crushing, adjustment of moisture content and carbon-nitrogen ratio.
2. Raw material fermentation: The cycle usually takes 15-20 days.
1) The first stage: refers to the microbial metabolism process in the two stages of middle temperature and high temperature in aerobic fermentation. It refers to the whole process from the beginning of fermentation, and then begins to decrease after reaching medium temperature, high temperature, and generally takes 10-12 days.
2) The first stage: The material undergoes the first stage of fermentation and a part of organic matter which is easily decomposed and a lot of difficult to decompose exists, and it is necessary to continue fermentation to make it rot. At this time, the temperature continues to drop. When the temperature stabilizes at about 35-40 ° C, it will reach maturity, which usually takes 5-10 days.
3. Post-treatment: Post-treatment includes removing impurities and performing necessary crushing treatment.