The NPK fertilizer production line
has low investment, quick effect and good economic benefits. The complete equipment flow layout is compact, scientific and reasonable, and advanced technology. It has the advantages of energy saving and consumption reduction, no waste discharge, stable operation, reliable operation and convenient maintenance. The raw material has wide adaptability and is suitable for granulation of various raw materials such as complex fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry and feed, and the product has high granulation rate. It can produce various concentrations, multiple types (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, biological fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer, etc.) compound fertilizer. In particular, the rare earth, carbon ammonium series compound fertilizer granulation, to fill the domestic gap, ranking the domestic leading level.
With the increasing popularity of compound fertilizer production lines, the process has become more and more important, which is divided into raw material ingredients, raw material agitation, raw material granulation, particle drying, particle cooling, particle grading, finished coating and finished product packaging.
1. Raw material ingredients: Urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are equipped according to a certain ratio (according to Market demand and soil test results everywhere).
2. Stirring of raw materials: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer content of the whole fertilizer granules.
3. Raw material granulation: The uniformly stirred raw materials are sent to a granulator machine
for granulation (a drum granulator can also be used, and an extrusion granulator can also be used).
4. Drying of granules: The granules produced by the granulator are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules, increasing the strength of the granules and facilitating storage.
5, particle cooling: After drying, the temperature of the fertilizer particles is too high, easy to agglomerate, after cooling, easy to bag storage, and transportation.
6. Granulation classification: The cooled particles are classified, and the unqualified particles are pulverized and re-granulated, and the qualified products are sieved out.
7. Finished coating: The qualified product is coated to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished packaging: Store the granules that have been coated with the film, that is, the finished bag, in a ventilated place.
NPK fertilizer production line overview：
1. The main equipment of compound fertilizer production line adopts positive and negative operation, through special internal screw mechanism and unique three-dimensional structure for material mixing and output. The whole set of equipment has the characteristics of low price, small floor space, large output and even mixing.
2. Compound fertilizer production line It is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of compound fertilizer plant and fertilizer distributor. The output is 1-10 million tons. The process of direct feeding of the lifting tank and direct discharge of the mixer has almost reached the goal of “zero” blanking.
3. The compound fertilizer production equipment is equipped with raw material conveying system, batching metering system, material mixing system
, granulation system and product packaging system. The device overcomes the phenomenon of mixture chromatography or splitting caused by the difference in specific gravity and particle size of the raw materials, and improves the precision of the ingredients.
4. Solve the impact on the system due to material characteristics, mechanical vibration, pressure, voltage fluctuations, cold weather and other factors, with high precision, fast speed,long service life, etc., is the ideal choice for compound fertilizer (blend fertilizer) manufacturers.