The equipment composition of manure organic fertilizer production line (chicken manure organic fertilizer production line, pig manure organic fertilizer production line, cow manure organic fertilizer production line, sheep manure organic fertilizer production line): compost turner, grinder, mixer, screening machine, conveyor, organic fertilizer granulator, dryer, packaging machine.
If livestock manure is not treated in time, it will cause serious pollution to surface water, groundwater, soil and air. What's more, for the convenience of transportation, the owners of small-scale farms simply piled up beef manure beside the road, without adopting scientific storage methods. Due to neglect of management, wind and rain, feces flow everywhere. This situation is not conducive to animal epidemic prevention requirements, but also will have a certain impact on people's living environment. The harmless treatment of feces is to use the organic fertilizer production line to scientifically kill or remove pathogenic microorganisms and parasitic eggs in feces, and at the same time, it can preserve the fertilizer efficiency of feces, and the treated feces can meet the requirements of harmless health standards. At the same time, compost is further processed into high-efficiency fertilizer by rotary drum granulator and other equipment.
How does animal manure turn into organic fertilizer? The steps of manure treatment in fertilizer production line are as follows:
1. Add 1 ton of organic materials (about 2.5-3 tons of fresh manure) into 1kg of fertilizer starter, and mix and ferment it.
2. It is necessary to use a turner machine to stir and stack, otherwise the material will produce odor due to lack of oxygen, which will affect the effect.
3. The moisture content of the fermented materials should be controlled at 60-65%. The criterion is to hold a handful of the materials, see the watermark but not drip, and it is appropriate to disperse after landing. Fermentation is slow if there is less water, and if there is more water, the aeration is poor, and it can also cause "spoilage bacteria" to work and produce odor.
4. It is better for the start-up temperature to be above 15 degrees, and the temperature rise of fermentation should be controlled below 70-75 degrees.
5. The feces are generally fermented in 7-10 days.